These hidden features of WhatsApp will save the user’s time. It also made chatting easier. Moreover, these features of WhatsApp can prove to be very effective for the professional world.
The Instant Messaging app continues to release new updates for the convenience of WhatsApp users. Today, we are going to introduce you to some of the new features that very few people know about. These top-secret features of WhatsApp will save the user a lot of time. At the same time, chatting will become easier. The features of WhatsApp can prove to be very effective for the professional world.
QR Code for adding a new contact
WhatsApp recently released a new update that allows contacts to be saved on the phone by scanning QR codes. This means that the contact number will be saved on the phone just by scanning the QR Code. It works exactly like a QR-based payment feature where another person has to scan a QR code. You have to go to the three dots in the top right corner of the app and then go to settings in the top right corner; you’ll find the QR Code, just tap on it, and you’ll be able to see ‘My code’ and ‘Scan Code’ option here, simply go to scan code, Scan the other person contact and the contact will be saved on your phone.
WhatsApp location is a very useful feature. It helps the user track the location. Sometimes it is difficult to tell the location by phone. In this case, the exact address can be accessed by sharing the location from WhatsApp. Live location can be tracked with the help of this feature. However, it will be for a limited period. This feature is very helpful during a journey. To use this feature, the user must tap the attachment in the chat section, where the user will get the location option. You can then turn on your phone’s location and share your location in the chat.
WhatsApp payment feature is still not available in many countries, but in the upcoming days, more countries will join the list. This feature allows users to transfer money with ease. This is a UPI-based payment option. Shopping, restaurants, and retail stores can be billed with payments. To use this feature, the user has to go to the WhatsApp Payment section and connect to his bank. Users can easily use this feature after verifying.
The document can be easily sent from WhatsApp. However, it allows sending only documents up to 100MB. To use this feature, the user has to select and upload the document to be sent to the attachment in the chat section.
Use two numbers on WhatsApp.
If you also wish to use two WhatsApp on the same mobile, it is now possible. WhatsApp is one of the most popular apps in the world. This app allows you to send text, video, audio as well as you can do video and audio calls from the app. Find out how to run two WhatsApp on the same device.
Many brands, including Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Huawei, Honor, OnePlus, and Realme, allow their users to set up dual, parallel, or twin apps. In this setting, you can use two numbers, as everyone is having one professional and one personal number.
Steps depending on your phone brands-
- Go to Xiaomi phone user settings> apps> dual app.
- Samsung phone users can go to Settings> Advanced Features> Dual Messenger.
- Vivo users: Settings> Apps and Notifications> App Clones.
- Oppo phone users can tap Settings > App Cloner.
- Huawei & Honor phone users: Settings> Apps> App Twin.
- OnePlus offers the facility of your user’s clone apps by visiting settings> utilities> parallel apps.
- While Realme users can double their app by visiting Settings> App Management> App Cloner.
Follow the steps below to run dual WhatsApp on the same smartphone.
- Go to your mobile settings to enable another account on WhatsApp.
- Now go to View app, dual app, app clone, app twin, or parallel app. This depends on your phone, and the process to reach here is mentioned above. The app will start appearing after clicking.
- There will be a toggle behind the WhatsApp app, which you have to turn on.
- Wait until the process is complete and go back to the home screen.
- You will see another WhatsApp icon which is having a mark to ensure that it is the dual version of the same app.
- Open that app, and you will be welcomed with the WhatsApp setup screen.
- Tap on Agree and Continue.
- On the next screen, enter a phone number different from the phone number used to set WhatsApp and tap Next.
- You will then get an OTP for verification.
- After entering the OTP, you will be asked to complete the setup process, after which the second WhatsApp account will be installed.
By following these steps, you can easily run two different numbers of WhatsApp on your mobile.